Welcome to the Small Wonders series
If you are new here, please check out the introductory post here (from Jan 2011)
My reflection of February
February – My Small Wonders this month
A shorter month, but oh so full of wonderful things!
- Confirming my artshow for April
- Continuing to create in my 2014 journal
- Sharing my Word of the Year
- Sharing my 2014 visionboard
- Doodling dreams
- Wrote and recorded video/audio for my Spectrum lessons (program starts March 1st YAY! !)
- Booked Bali flight for “Sacred Marks Bali” with lovely Tracy Verdugo
- Finished hosting the live session of “Big Dreams, Small Wonders“
- Started the February session of my Creative Color Energy online class
- Sending out hand made valentines love notes to my nearest and dearest (I posted about them on my other site here)
- Seeing full arc rainbows in the sky!
- Getting some new reading glasses
- Continuing my love and discovery of nature found objects and nature poetry
- Creating mixed media mandala artworks (here are the first creations I shared here)
- Meeting with Hostal Plaza in San Pedro to plan a mural! WOOHOO!
- Looking through my visionboards and posting a “how to” here
- Launching my lovely new course on “Mixed Media Mandalas“
- AND recording and launching my new monthly video series “From the Studio”
How I’m going to celebrate these Small Wonders:
- A lovely lunch with my best friend overlooking the ocean
Theme of the month:
- Making connections (yay to this also being the theme of the year!)
Favourite photo from this month.
We had a few rain storms this month, but of course without the rain, rainbows would not appear. I captured this one below after several attempts over the 3 days of rainbows we were lucky enough to witness over the mountains.
March – My intentions and key focus areas:
- Launch the free Mandala series on my blog and Monday Mandala
- Back to yoga!
- Painting my mural at Hostal Plaza week of March 10th
- Record “from the studio” from the mural painting scene.
- Blog and share more of my process on louisegale.com and social media.
- Scope out paint options to decorate my new studio and bedroom (hoping to paint in April!)
- Work on two fabulous “painting across the miles” collaboration paintings (with friends in Germany and Canada!)
- Record more video for Mixed Media Mandalas
- Paint four more mixed media pieces for my upcoming art show in April.
- Work on a new exciting project here in Spain.
Download your own Small Wonders sheet to fill out each month
- What you are most proud of/what you accomplished this month
- How you are going to acknowledge these moments and celebrate
- If you had a theme for this month
- Your intentions and focus for the next month
Ready to celebrate? If for some reason, you do not want to share this month, please continue to go through the process, it’s so amazing to realize what the month brought you and what you will focus on next month.
So excited to hear your Small Wonders this month. Xx
Celebrating Small Wonders is a big part of the “Big Dreams, Small Wonders” program which I run and is open all of 2014.
Vision your dreams, plan and celebrate the small wonders