This time last year, I had so much fun adding color stories from Spain, so wanted to grab a few from the wonderful images I took myself to create color inspiration to use again and again. The hibiscus flower (above) is abundant here. When I go on my morning walk, I sometimes come off the beach and head into the little alley ways around the ocean view cottages and hibiscus is everywhere in bright yellow, red, orange and pink. So beautiful. I wish I could post the smell of the jasmine flower here too.
Above is just one of the glorious sunsets I have been so lucky enough to see. This was the inspiration for the color challenge this month.
I have spent a lot of time at the beach bar about 5 minutes from where I am. Such a lovely walk along the beach and when you arrive an overflow of color overwhelms. This is a little more subtle in color and I loved the natural bamboo and grass with the lantern.
Would you like more color inspiration? Below are some more lovely resources from me:
- Join the monthly color challenge (it’s free to join and so much fun!)
- Download some of the meditation kits to give yourself a color cleanse
- Check out other color inspiration from previous posts here
- Follow my new “Color Stories” board on Pinterest here
- Read my regular “Color Stories” feature in the *new* Moyo Magazine.