Welcome to the Small Wonders series.
If you are new here, please check out the introductory post here (from Jan 2011)
It is sooooo good to be starting a brand new year and recording all the small wonders every month. I hope you will join me in celebrating at the end of each month seeing all your small wonders appear throughout the year.
January – My Small Wonders this month
- Kicking off the year with a 3 month trip to Australia and New Zealand
- Reflecting on 2011 so I can create more dreams come true in 2012
- The monthly Creative Color Challenge started with Tangerine Tango
- Big Dreams, Small Wonders is 1 year old! January session kicked off on the 9th
- Spending some lovely time in Sydney with friends
- Meeting artist Tracy Verdugo and seeing her beautiful home
- Spending 7 amazing days in Tasmania
- Facilitating the “Your Awesome Year” workshop with Cathy Kirwan in Melbourne.
- Spending time visiting friends in Melbourne.
How I’m going to celebrate these Small Wonders:
- Lots of champagne and taking a 3 day trip down the great ocean road!
My Challenges this month were:
- Being okay with taking time out from being connected online. 🙂
Theme of the month:
- Explore and reconnect
February – My intentions and key focus areas:
- Post up and participate in February’s Creative Color Challenge
- Continue to travel and explore Australia
- Travel to New Zealand for a lovely friends wedding
- Participate in module 2 of “The art and business of surface pattern” ecourse
- Explore New Zealand’s north island
It feels good to put it out there! 🙂 Please join me in being brave and sharing below:
- What you are most proud of/what you accomplished this month
- How you are going to acknowledge these moments and celebrate
- If you had a theme for January
- Any challenges you recognized
- Your intentions and focus for the next month
Ready to celebrate? If for some reason, you do not want to share this month, please continue to go through the process, it’s so amazing to realize what the month brought you and what you will focus on next month.
So excited to hear your Small Wonders this month. Xx
I took the Big Dreams Small Wonders course last fall, and it was amazing. Even though the outward changes aren’t visible yet, the inward changes are just beginning.
1.). The one thing I am most proud about is getting back into a routine journaling. I used to keep a journal daily and stopped for so long. I really feel that it was good for my soul and I am glad to be getting back to it.
2.). I haven’t really thought much about celebrations, but I always feel a nice glass of wine is a fantastic reward!
3.). Definitely did not have a theme for January, at least not a clear one, but if I had to pick one, it would have been “restarting and reconnecting.”
4.). My biggest obstacles were setting aside time to reflect. I have so little time during the day that I have to schedule it in. Even then it’s difficult.
5.). Intentions and focus are to tap deeper into my creative side by participating in online creative challenges as well as keeping up with consistent journaling. I’m really wanting to get to know my true self and desires, and I hope that these exercises will bring me closer to that every day.