- Kicking off the year with a 3 month trip to Australia and New Zealand
- Reflecting on 2011 so I can create more dreams come true in 2012
- The monthly Creative Color Challenge started with Tangerine Tango
- Big Dreams, Small Wonders is 1 year old! January session kicked off on the 9th
- Spending some lovely time in Sydney with friends
- Meeting artist Tracy Verdugo and seeing her beautiful home
- Spending 7 amazing days in Tasmania
- Facilitating the “Your Awesome Year” workshop with Cathy Kirwan in Melbourne.
- Spending time visiting friends in Melbourne.
How I’m going to celebrate these Small Wonders:
- Lots of champagne and taking a 3 day trip down the great ocean road!
- Being okay with taking time out from being connected online. 🙂
- Explore and reconnect
- Post up and participate in February’s Creative Color Challenge
- Continue to travel and explore Australia
- Travel to New Zealand for a lovely friends wedding
- Participate in module 2 of “The art and business of surface pattern” ecourse
- Explore New Zealand’s north island
- What you are most proud of/what you accomplished this month
- How you are going to acknowledge these moments and celebrate
- If you had a theme for January
- Any challenges you recognized
- Your intentions and focus for the next month
Ready to celebrate? If for some reason, you do not want to share this month, please continue to go through the process, it’s so amazing to realize what the month brought you and what you will focus on next month.
So excited to hear your Small Wonders this month. Xx