Another month over! This month has had so many things to celebrate but paired with so many challenges and losses.
Here is my entry this month:
- My coaching curriculum kicked in so have been practicing my coaching skills
- Spring session of Big Dreams, Small Wonders – the new 6 week program began
- Designing and building my new website
- Being published in the Etsy story in Inc Magazine
- Planning and hosting a big Royal Wedding party in NYC.
- Having a BBQ with lots of friends and taking a day to rest and enjoy.
- My father passing away (enough said)
- Having to find a new flatmate!
- Turmoil and rollercoaster rides!
- Launching my new website tomorrow YAY!
- Celebrate my birthday on May 3rd!
- Hosting “Stories from the Universe” with some of my most inspiring creative ladies.
- Continuing to host Big Dreams, Small Wonders for the last 2 weeks of class
- Publishing new e-books/downloadables on my new website
- Attending the Do What You Love Retreat in Yorkshire
- Running a Creative workshop at another friends weekend retreat in May
- Finding a new flat mate
- Continuing to work through my coaching curriculum
- Planning more time in my schedule for self-care and to hang with good friends.
- Finalizing plans for another British festival in NYC we are hosting!
- What you are most proud of/what you accomplished this month
- How you are going to acknowledge these moments and celebrate
- If you had a theme for March
- Any challenges you recognized
- Your intentions and focus for the next month
Ready to celebrate? If for some reason, you do not want to share this month, please continue to go through the process, it’s so amazing to realize what the month brought you and what you will focus on next month.