There is nothing more satisfying that crunching on a fresh apple from my mums garden in the warm summer months. These are ones we picked last year and I couldn’t resist taking a photo of them and how fresh they looked.
If you are new to the Creative Color Challenge, you can check out all the juicy details here and check out the participant showcase here. This is a monthly challenge to prompt us to explore color, combinations of color and lots more! There is some guidance, but this is REALLY ABOUT exploring our creative selves and trying new colors or things as we go along. Finding courage inspiration and joy every month!
THE CHALLENGE FOR JUNE:
- Create something using any or all of the colours shown above (you can also include white or black in your creation)
- Use any materials you like to create.
- The colours don’t need to be 100% exact – the codes/numbers are listed for guidance and if you decide to create using a computer, you can grab these codes.
- Share it in the flickr group here
- Pop back to my blog on the 28th where I will share mine. I will then invite you all to post a link to your work or blog post about it all and visit everyone who participated. Read more about the challenge and to sign up here
ENJOY! I cant wait to see what you all create!
Would you like to embark on a colour adventure, play with mixed media, and learn about the 7 levels of energy?
Through audio colour meditations, videos & prompts, we dig deeper into each colour and the associated level of energy (through the chakra system). How each colour speaks to us, makes us feel and triggers our creative intuition. You will get exactly what you need from each of the colour sessions. We will explore and play through:
- colour vision journaling/colour stories
- mixed media,
- painting and
The course starts Monday 5th August 2013 and the early bird special runs out this Sunday June 2nd, so please read more and register here.