Photo taken at orakei korako in New Zealand
Traveling around New Zealand was a wonderful experience, with so much inspiration in the natural world. Just outside of Rotorua, I found a colorful adventure where we saw geysers and a rainbow of beautiful colors bubbling up from the earth.
I find yellow such an invigorating color, full of sunshine, warmth and power. I thought we can all bask in it this month to create in. The colors above have quite a mustard element to them, something that also awakens the senses. :-)
- Create something using these invigorating colors with a combination of any of the additional shown above. (you can also include white or black in your creation)
- The colors don’t need to be 100% exact – the codes/numbers are listed for guidance and if you decide to create using a computer, you can grab these codes.
- Share it in the flickr group here
- Pop back here on the 28th where I will share mine. I will then invite you all to post a link to your work or blog post about it all and visit everyone who participated. Read more about the challenge and to sign up here
Here are some prompts to help you uncover these colors some more. Feel free to incorporate words or images from these into your work or comment in the comments below.
- How do these colors make you feel?
- What do these yellows, mustards and greens remind you of?
- What are some of the things that come to mind when you see these colors together?
ENJOY! I cant wait to see what you all create!