WOW, we are in September already.What have been your Small Wonders for August?
For me, this month has all been about connection. Connection to my self, nurturing myself, relaxing, giving my creative self some space to grow:
- Selling all of my original work at my “Sew Hoboken” exhibit. I am so amazed the work will be part of the museum’s permanent collection.
- Popping into the UK on route to Spain to see my mum and brother.
- Getting certified as an Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner! (more on this in a few weeks)
- Being by the beach for a month
- Creating some new work by the beach
- Re-igniting a yoga practice
- Meditation everyday
How I’m going to celebrate these Small Wonders:
- I spent the day today with some local artists to celebrate.
- Relaxing and realizing I could just be and not be producing “work”
- Re-connection to my body-mind-spirit
- To keep up my yoga and meditation practice
- The September session of Big Dreams, Small Wonders starts on 19th.
- Friends coming to visit
- My mum coming to visit for a week
- The Hoboken arts & music festival
- The last coach training weekend
- Launching the new e-kit “Color Your Life”
- Updating my website with a new art and coaching section
- Spilling the beans on a brand new project being launched in October.
- What you are most proud of/what you accomplished this month
- How you are going to acknowledge these moments and celebrate
- If you had a theme for July
- Any challenges you recognized
- Your intentions and focus for the next month
Ready to celebrate? If for some reason, you do not want to share this month, please continue to go through the process, it’s so amazing to realize what the month brought you and what you will focus on next month.
So excited to hear your Small Wonders this month. Xx
It was also a NEW MOON on August 28th, so get started on your monthly dream board for September. I will be posting mine around the full moon (12 September)
Registration for the Autumn session of “Big Dreams. Small Wonders” is open.
Join Louise to explore and identify your true self, purpose and passion.
You will leave the 6 weeks with a journal full of creative exploration, a clear idea of who you truly are, where you want to go and a roadmap to help you get there.
The journey starts on September 19th and space is limited, so sign up today to take the first step to follow your dreams
You can live the life you were born to live
This is the last class of 2011 so register here