Do you want your life to be brilliant, sparkling and the best it can be?
Are you stuck in a rut and looking for some inspiration?
Would you like some ‘me time’ in a relaxed and happy environment?
I am really excited to be hosting some creative sessions at the upcoming “Life Sparkle Weekend”. Nestled at the foot of historic Belvoir Castle in Leicestershire, all the sessions and accommodation will be held at the beautiful Vale house
Joining me on this inspiring weekend is Reiki Master and KORE Therapist Sarah Coulson and Life Coach and Trainer of NLP, Time Line Therapy and Hypnosis Lara Young. We will be guiding you on a journey of creating, visioning and manifesting the life of your dreams.
During the weekend, you’ll enjoy:
- Group Life-Coaching Sessions to Get to the Heart of What you Want
- Daily Reiki Rituals to Promote Positivity and Relaxation in Your Life
- Guided Meditation to Clear the Mental Clutter
- Journal Making Sessions to Unleash your Creativity and Express your Dreams (You’ll make a beautiful journal, guided by me, to take home with you for ongoing reflection and inspiration)
- Vision Boarding to Create a Compelling, Focused Future (You’ll create meaningful wall-art that you hang at home as a reminder of your goals and dreams)
Staying at Vale House in picturesque Vale of Belvoir Countryside, you’ll enjoy the full home from home retreat experience with comfortable beds, delicious meals and the time and space to relax in.
A beautiful 18th century country home (straight out of a novel!), set in lovely lawned gardens, Vale House has been lovingly furnished with antiques, comfy super-king (or twin) sized beds and an eclectic mix of carefully chosen car boot finds. Staying at Vale House, you’ll enjoy all the comforts of home and have run of house access to the light and airy lounge with open fire and space to create in.
Rooms at Vale house
“Sounds Fabulous! What Else is Included?”
In addition to the group workshops and activities above, your Life Sparkle Weekend Includes:
- 2 night’s twin-share accommodation
- Champagne and canapes upon arrival
- All meals, snacks and refreshments
- Vision board and journal-making tools and equipment
- Pick up and drop off to and from Grantham station (1 hr and 10 mins from London’s Kings Cross)
Rutland room at Vale house
‘Shine’ me up – I want to Sparkle!
To join us on our Life Sparkle Weekend which runs from 3pm on Friday 14th to 4.30pm on Sunday the 16th of September, please call Vale house on 01476 879365. It’s £249 per person twin share (including 20% VAT) and we can match you up with a ‘roomie’ if you’re traveling solo. We have one king-sized room for single occupancy at £349. Find out more about Vale house, the weekend and accommodation options
Once you’ve reserved your place you’ll receive a welcome pack and a ‘kit list’ of what to bring with you.
So excited to be spending the weekend in this wonderful place in the country re-connecting with dreams and some creative fun, so hope you will join us.