Another month over! Spring is starting to appear and I can’t wait to spend more time outside in the sunshine. Hope you all had a fabulous month.
Here is my entry this month:
- Solo show at Klimat for my Blissful Bloom series
- Attending my first coaching training weekend – woohoo!
- Having my work published on the cover and inside Patti Digh’s new book
- Writing the extra yummy pieces for the 6 week version of Big Dreams, Small Wonders.
- Being invited to the Nate Berkus show!
- I celebrated last night for the closing party of my show!
- Juggling lots of tasks. I’ve been organizing a few other events for my British group so I’ve been all over the place getting alot of that sorted out.
- Launching my new website on April 4th YAY!
- Hosting a blog series with some inspiring creative ladies (will spill the beans soon)
- Hosting the Spring session of Big Dreams, Small Wonders e-course (starts April 11th)
- Publishing new e-books/downloadables on my new website
- Host a huge Royal Wedding party for my British group.
- Attend a lovely friends wedding
- Prepare for my UK trip in May – YAY!
- What you are most proud of/what you accomplished this month
- How you are going to acknowledge these moments and celebrate
- If you had a theme for March
- Any challenges you recognized
- Your intentions and focus for the next month
Ready to celebrate? If for some reason, you do not want to share this month, please continue to go through the process, it’s so amazing to realize what the month brought you and what you will focus on next month.