Next heART Swap: NOVEMBER 2015
Your heART really does make a difference and receiving a gorgeous postcard through the mail makes even more of a difference to each and every person in our creative community who join the swap.
heART exchange is a global art swap to create, share & receive LOVE in the form of gorgeous pieces of postcard sized artworks. Each person who joins the swap is given 3 people to send their creations to and the only rule, is that you create with your heart open and include a positive note for the recipients on the back of your postcard or as a little love note inside.
Here are some of the BEAUTIFUL heART energy pieces of art that have traveled around the world since we started in 2011. We have had ceramics, paintings, sewn items, collage and lots more exchanged.
We also have a flickr group with some of the gorgeous from previous swaps
The exchange is hosted by Louise Gale and was started in 2011.
“Giving and receiving is the constant flow of energy for our heart and what better way than to create, send and receive something beautiful and hand-made through your letter box. I would love to inspire you to live and create from the heart everyday, so it is so wonderful to host and take part in this global art swap”.
The heART exchange theme is
So all you will need to do is create something from the heart in the form of a collage or tiny postcard of art – you can use images and words from a magazine or use one of your favorite quotes. For inspiration, see my Quotes Pinterest Board here. We are going to send out lots of heart energy. You can use any materials you like, paint, draw, collage and sew – its totally up to you – whatever speaks to you from your heart.
It’s free to join in and here’s how to get started:
- Register by filling out the form at the bottom of this page OR emailing Louise at info(at)louisegale(dot)com by Sunday 1 November, 2015 (remember to add your mailing address and blog/website if you have one)
- If you would like to, write a blog post or put the button on your blog/website to say you are joining in, please feel free to use the button below.
- We will send you THREE lovely swap partners information by Tuesday 3 November, 2015
- Create THREE GORGEOUS POSTCARD SIZED ART pieces from the heart.
- Your creations can be any size, but we suggest creating in postcard size (6×4 inches) so its easier to mail for you. (especially if you have an international swap partner) 🙂
- Take a photo of your lovely work and email Louise your photos. (as we will use in a beautiful showcase on the blog) You can also share via instagram, facebook, twitter with the hashtag #globalheartexchange
- Send out to your lovely swap partners with a special note of kindness by Monday 16 November, 2015
- Once you have received your own lovely gifts, take a photo and share via instagram, facebook, twitter with the hashtag #globalheartexchange
- Feel free to share the lovely notes with us (add an image to our Facebook page here)
- Then we will publish a showcase end of November and also updates as new creations get posted.
- We may also feature your artwork in a future post.
Grab a button to show you are taking part in the global heART swap and spread the love wider. Right click the image below and save as. You can link to http://yourheartmakesadifference.com/heartexchange.
- Send Louise an email with your mailing address and heART exchange in the email subject. Remember to add your mailing address (and blog/website if you have one). OR
- Please sign up BELOW and remember to add your mailing address (and blog/website if you have one) in the “message” box.