Photo taken from the Whitsunday Islands, Australia.
I saw such amazing beauty when at the Whitsunday’s, that I thought this was a perfect color palette for us to try for March.
The blue is so calming, tranquil and beautiful – it always reminds me of clear crystal waters.
What does tranquility mean to you?
This is our extra prompt for the challenge this month.
- Create something using these calming colors with a combination of any of the additional shown above. (you can also include white or black in your creation)
- The colors don’t need to be 100% exact – the codes/numbers are listed for guidance and if you decide to create using a computer, you can grab these codes.
- EXTRA TWIST: What does tranquility mean to you? Add images, words and anything you like to your creations to express your answer to this question.
- Share it in the flickr group here
- Pop back here on the 28th where I will share mine. I will then invite you all to post a link to your work or blog post about it all and visit everyone who participated. Read more about the challenge and to sign up here
Here are some prompts to help you uncover these colors some more. Feel free to incorporate words or images from these into your work or comment in the comments below.
- How do these colors make you feel?
- What do these blues remind you of?
- What are some of the things that come to mind when you see these colors together?
ENJOY! I cant wait to see what you all create!
Would you like to explore sky blue and its meanings more deelpy? Linked to communication and voicing our truth, this color can help you
- Speak your truth
- Express yourself freely and openly
- Be more musically and artistically inspired
Click here to download and browse other color meditation packs.