Imagine waking up everyday, excited to be living your dream life with purpose and passion. It is never too late to start and this course will guide you through identifying your dreams and making them a bigger part of your life. We are all dreamers, but rarely do we have the courage to take that first step to turn dreams into reality. “Big Dreams, Small Wonders” is your first step – join us on this journey of self discovery, creativity and living your best life – you will never look back.
I share personal experiences, examples from my own journey to help you build your own confidence to follow your path. I share my many serendipitous stories about how the universe helped me find my perfect apartment in NYC and then brought me back to Europe. How listening and following my heart led me to my life by the sea in Spain where I moved in 2013.
HOW IT ALL WORKS
- This class is completely self-paced so you can join anytime and work through all of the content at your own pace.
- The course is designed to take you 6 weeks with daily posts, or up to 6 months at a slower pace. Suggested scheduling is included to help you stay on track. You will have unlimited access to the class content, so plenty of time to work through and revisit the content.
- All the worksheets and creations from the course plus additional papers will make up your gorgeous “Big Dreams, Small Wonders” Journal. This will seal the deal for your new life and be a wonderful way to record all your successes
- There are 6 modules, one module per week (or month if you wish to go slower), containing tools, techniques, inspiration, exercises, a post from one of our experts, or a creative prompt. Some posts will come with an action plan or activity for you to complete, others will leave you energized and full of inspirational spark.
- There are videos to help you get creative with the course content
- Each week comes with audios & meditations you can download and keep forever.
- Each module focuses on a different theme to work through
- Louise will be available to answer questions
You deserve to have the life you are born to live. The tools and techniques in this class will help you connect with your true self so you can find the courage to take small steps forward. You will use your visual journal to dream, plan, keep track of your progress and record all of your accomplishments. Now is the time to take that first step. Don’t let more time go by. This is your life! You deserve to live it the best way you can. Everyone participating in the Big Dreams, Small Wonders class can leave comments and questions for Louise who is on hand to offer advice, support and celebration when our Small Wonders start to happen.