The festive season is almost upon us!
I thought we would inject some festiveness into our very last Creative Color Challenge for 2012! The good old traditional red and green for the holidays/Christmas. This photo is from my poinsetta plant which I have managed to keep alive for over 2 years now! It doesn’t flower anymore, but the color and patterns on the leaves are so beautiful and i enjoy looking at this plant every day when I’m in my kitchen.
- Create something using any or all of the colors shown above (you can also include white or black in your creation)
- Use any materials you like to create.
- The colors don’t need to be 100% exact – the codes/numbers are listed for guidance and if you decide to create using a computer, you can grab these codes.
- EXTRA CHALLENGE: Let’s inject some festive fun into our final 2012 challenge. Create something with a holiday/Christmas theme. Maybe a greetings card, wrapping paper, painting with lovely thoughtful words – up to you. :-)
- Share it in the flickr group here
- Pop back here on the 28th where I will share mine. I will then invite you all to post a link to your work or blog post about it all and visit everyone who participated. Read more about the challenge and to sign up here
ENJOY! I cant wait to see what you all create!