Oh my! So happy to be starting a fresh new week.
So sorry this months color challenge is coming to you late. i have only just caught up after Hurricane Sandy hit our shores this time last week! I have been doing alot of walking around town this past week and the gorgeous autumn colors are still out to enjoy so I really wanted to give us a chance to capture these amazing hues and tones before the holiday & Christmas season starts! I have also added in an extra design challenge so feel free to have a go at that also if you’d like. Hope you feel inspired too!
- Create something using any or all of the colors shown above (you can also include white or black in your creation)
- Use any materials you like to create.
- The colors don’t need to be 100% exact – the codes/numbers are listed for guidance and if you decide to create using a computer, you can grab these codes.
- EXTRA CHALLENGE: Lets mix it up by adding a pattern element in our work again this month. Think of the natural shapes of leaves and of anything that you think of when you start to create with these colors. If something else comes to mind, go ahead and follow your intuition. Have a go at adding any of these pattern elements into your creation.
- Share it in the flickr group here
- Pop back here on the 28th where I will share mine. I will then invite you all to post a link to your work or blog post about it all and visit everyone who participated. Read more about the challenge and to sign up here
ENJOY! I cant wait to see what you all create!