I think I can honestly say pink is one, if not the most of my favorite colors! So am really excited for this month. I am back in my studio with all my materials and cannot wait to create some new work with this fabulous color!
When I see pink, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, it warms my heart and I love to wear pink out and about.
- Create something using these beautiful colors with a combination of any of the additional shown above. (you can also include white or black in your creation)
- The colors don’t need to be 100% exact – the codes/numbers are listed for guidance and if you decide to create using a computer, you can grab these codes.
- Share it in the flickr group here
- Pop back here on the 28th where I will share mine. I will then invite you all to post a link to your work or blog post about it all and visit everyone who participated. Read more about the challenge and to sign up here
Here are some prompts to help you uncover these colors some more. Feel free to incorporate words or images from these into your work or comment in the comments below.
- How do these colors make you feel?
- What do these pinks remind you of?
- What are some of the things that come to mind when you see these colors together?
ENJOY! I cant wait to see what you all create!