- Hanging out with my mum and seeing friends/family in the UK
- Getting back to the USA
- Starting my freelance role
- Re-starting module 1 the “art and business of surface pattern design“
- Seeing the new hob’art gallery in Hoboken and planning my June/July exhibition
- Participating in the April color challenge
How I’m going to celebrate these Small Wonders:
- Going out for dinner with my best friend, here in Scottsdale, AZ
- Sorting out my photos from New Zealand!
- Coming home
- Celebrate my birthday and dream for the next year
- Post up and participate in May’s Creative Color Challenge
- Buy a new imac and software so I can develop my surface pattern designs
- Work through module 1 of “The art and business of surface pattern” ecourse
- Begin the process of de-cluttering my apartment
- Back to the gym and kickboxing!
- What you are most proud of/what you accomplished this month
- How you are going to acknowledge these moments and celebrate
- If you had a theme for this month
- Any challenges you recognized
- Your intentions and focus for the next month
Ready to celebrate? If for some reason, you do not want to share this month, please continue to go through the process, it’s so amazing to realize what the month brought you and what you will focus on next month.
So excited to hear your Small Wonders this month. Xx