WOW, Autumn is pretty much here in the northern hemisphere. I love this weather! What have been your Small Wonders for September?
For me, this month has all been about recharging and keeping the momentum from my wonderful time in Spain going.
- Artist talk at the museum and creating a virtual exhibition with audio
- Launching the 7 day creative cleanse ecourse
- Passing my written coaching exam – woohoo!
- Reflections from Spain
- Selling lots of original art at the Hoboken Arts & Music festival
- New art section of my website in progress! www.louisegale.com/art
- Mum coming to stay.
- Hosting a heART weekend on the blog
- The September session of Big Dreams, Small Wonders started on 19th.
How I’m going to celebrate these Small Wonders:
- Going to Long Island with my mum to visit a friend, meet Cathy Nichols and do some wine tasting!
- Hitting the ground running as soon as I returned from Spain
- Keeping the zen feeling going from Spain
- Updating website with coaching services
- Running Creative cleanse and chakra balance ecourse
- Finally! Spilling the beans on a brand new project all about gratitude, kindness and self-care (coming Oct 17th)
- Making journals
- Hot Wax class with Judy Wise starts on 17th!
- Getting ready for the holidays!
- What you are most proud of/what you accomplished this month
- How you are going to acknowledge these moments and celebrate
- If you had a theme for July
- Any challenges you recognized
- Your intentions and focus for the next month
Ready to celebrate? If for some reason, you do not want to share this month, please continue to go through the process, it’s so amazing to realize what the month brought you and what you will focus on next month.
So excited to hear your Small Wonders this month. Xx
It was also a NEW MOON on September 27th, so get started on your monthly dream board for October. I will be posting mine around the full moon (12 October)