This one has a special lovely extra piece to it! Not only are you going to explore your creativity through color, you are also going to have a swap partner to swap your gorgeous work with.
- Sign up by emailing me at info[at]louisegale[dot]com with your name, blog address and mailing address (please remember to include your country). It’s open for all to join in no matter where you are in the world. Also leave a comment below to let everyone know you are up for the challenge! Please email me to sign up by Monday February 7th.
- If you don’t already have it, add “The Creative Color Challenge” button to your site to announce you are up for the challenge, (you don’t need to have a blog to participate), tell your friends and encourage them to join us in this playful color exploration. (please grab the button code from the sidebar on the right)
- On Sunday February 6th, I will post the challenge on my blog with all the scrummy details.
- A few days after, I will then mail you your partner information so you can visit their blog or say hi via email. Ill also post a link to everyone who is participating on the Creative Color Challenge page as entries come in, so you can visit everyone as the challenge unfolds. You will have 2 weeks to complete the challenge and mail it out to your partner. (please send out by Mon 21st Feb)
- You can create in any medium you like, try something new!
- Feel free to take a photo of your own work to post into the flickr group here (wait until your partner has received it so you don’t spoil the surprise!).
- Feel free to blog about it and share your partners work too.
- I’ll do a wrap up post end Feb/early March to showcase the gorgeous creations.