I’m loving my Dreamboard for the Full Moon tomorrow night (Friday October 22nd).
I am really excited about some of the things that have been coming my way (messages from the universe) lately due to practicing this ritual for the past few months.
Every January, I create a visionboard for the coming year, and have recently found this regular creative practice to be very powerful. So I wanted to share some of the enlightening reasons for you to get involved in creating your own Dreamboards every month to help manifest your own hopes and dreams. I usually put on some lovely relaxing music, make a cup of herbal tea and browse through magazines to find the images of those very things I’m looking to invite in. So go on….join me, its lots of fun and who knows what will happen next. :-)
10 Reasons to Create a Vision or Dreamboard
- It helps you vision and create a visual interpretation of what you would like to invite into your life.
- The images connect you more fully to the essence of who you are and what you stand for
- It keeps you focused on making those everyday choices from your heart and soul rather than what your head thinks you should do.
- It looks great on our bedroom wall. :-)
- It enables you to tap into the creative right side of your brain to design your future life and how you want it to be
- It can increase clarity and focus
- It can keep you going through days of adversity or when you lack motivation
- It will lift your spirits
- You are putting it out there so the universe can hear you are ready to let new possibilities in.
- It can help you reconnect and refocus to your goals and dreams, as well as who you are at your core
I’ll be creating my next Full Moon Dreamboard starting on the New Moon (Nov 5th), so hope you can join me. if you created a Dreamboard for Oct, please post a link below and you can also post your photo in the flickr group I created. :-)
Do you like the idea of visioning your future, messages from the universe, setting goals and the thought of a “I know what to do next” roadmap to follow? Well, stay tuned: I have some exciting news of new resources and an ecourse I’m developing covering all the tools and techniques I use to make things happen in my life! So excited to share this all with you. More to be revealed in mid-November. :-)