Thank you to friends who made it out on a sleety/snowy day to come to my art opening in Hoboken last Saturday…. we had a lovely little group and i was so excited to see my work on the wall. Exhibit is going to be up until Jan 22. We celebrated with champagne, wine and some Christmas Mince Pies….yummmm. The day was full of celebrations, next up was the Hoboken British Christmas lunch and then I ventured into the city for a friends wedding reception, perfect day, perfect company and to top off the wonderful festive feeling, it snowed YAY! This week I was finalizing all my gift wrapping to go overseas so am sooo happy its now all done. Time to enjoy the parties….Hope you are all enjoying the run up to the holiday season.
Hi, I'm Louise and thank you so much for visiting me here. I am a mixed media artist, who loves color, nature & positive energy, living my passion daily.
Here, you will find blog posts about my own creative journey, resources & tools to help you dream, be inspired and create!
I specialize in:
* Creative Workshops
* Nature art
* Color & energy
- Art Submission Invitation: Botanical Mandalas Book
- Registration is OPEN! Online Creative Retreat
- Free Online Creative Retreat coming! Plus join the Global Art Swap
- The Book Project I have been longing to work on: Botanical Mandalas
- Published! Two color articles in Amy Butler Design’s Blossom Magazine