I’m starting to unearth whats inside – at last! In the spirit of Creative Thursday (thanks Marisa) I’ve been listening to some of her great podcasts and exploring even more ideas… Here’s just one below I started which was inspired by the wonderful work of Cathy Nichols. One of my next steps is to work out how to best scan my art as i develop it! I have discovered that i need to work on smaller pieces and next week im going to try out wood! The photo below is not great quality and the piece isnt quite finished so ill share again once complete!
Hi, I'm Louise and thank you so much for visiting me here. I am a mixed media artist, who loves color, nature & positive energy, living my passion daily.
Here, you will find blog posts about my own creative journey, resources & tools to help you dream, be inspired and create!
I specialize in:
* Creative Workshops
* Nature art
* Color & energy
- Art Submission Invitation: Botanical Mandalas Book
- Registration is OPEN! Online Creative Retreat
- Free Online Creative Retreat coming! Plus join the Global Art Swap
- The Book Project I have been longing to work on: Botanical Mandalas
- Published! Two color articles in Amy Butler Design’s Blossom Magazine