Lovely day in Sag Harbour…took a few photos and sat overlooking the water to get some ideas down in a little sketch book. A super day to relax and take a step away to really think things through. I wasnt too happy with my first attempts of mixed media so avoided beating myself up and understanding this is a process, to reconnect with my creative self and to be patient and let it flow…. I know its in there, but its been a flickering light for so long it needs alot more fuel to burn bright!
Hi, I'm Louise and thank you so much for visiting me here. I am a mixed media artist, who loves color, nature & positive energy, living my passion daily.
Here, you will find blog posts about my own creative journey, resources & tools to help you dream, be inspired and create!
I specialize in:
* Creative Workshops
* Nature art
* Color & energy
- Art Submission Invitation: Botanical Mandalas Book
- Registration is OPEN! Online Creative Retreat
- Free Online Creative Retreat coming! Plus join the Global Art Swap
- The Book Project I have been longing to work on: Botanical Mandalas
- Published! Two color articles in Amy Butler Design’s Blossom Magazine